i received the most exciting news today...the bible reached russia!!!!!! thank you to those who prayed my package would reach my friend in russia. it is not easy to get a package there!...read attached.........
hi!I just wanted to say that we received your package :-) at last.... thank you very much for everything. it's so touching to realize that somebody (at the other side of the world, in fact) thinks about you, perhaps worries about you... really very touching....and the pictures are great. the children grow up so fast...
I wish we could go to visit you some day. I think it would be really great. and I would like our children to be friends...
Danil asked me about you when he saw the fotos. and I told him that somewhere, very far there lives an aunt Traci. and she has beautiful children. and told him about you and your family... well, now he wants to learn english and go to America. it was fun to watch him listening... he became really interested.well, thanks one more time.
love you, kiss the children and say hello to Fritz. good luck! albina